- Introduction to Jewellery Manufacturing Techniques.
- Handling Tools and Machines with safety measures.
- Understanding Metallurgy and handling metals both ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Learning Basic Work Bench Process.
- Fundamentals of Manufacturing with basic Metallurgy.
- Fabrication techniques-soldering /sawing/engraving/ embossing/ inlay etc.
- Introduction to Linking, Hinging, Clasps and Findings.
- Wire jewellery making.
- Fundamentals of Casting Techniques with Pre casting process.
- Different types of Casting Process
- Types of stone setting process (Bezel/Prong/Pave/ Channel etc).
- Wax injection and Lost wax technique.
- Different Metal Finishing Techniques.
- Fundamental of Electroplating.
- Different metal Filing and polishing Techniques.
- Types of Plating and their process.
- Jewellery making (Necklace/Rings/Earrings/Bangles etc).
- Enamelling Technique (Hot and Cold).
- Introduction to Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
- Final project submission/Internship.
jewellery-manufacturing-technique - Course Deatils.
|Courses||Program Length||Duration(Clock hrs)||What you earn?||Who should join?||Fees (In Rs.)Excluding 18% GST|
|JEWELLERY MANUFACTURING TECHNIQUES||1 Year (May vary based on holidays and other scheduled breaks)||Duration in Hours 1155 Clock Hours||Certificate in Jewellery Manufacturing Techniques||Jewellery business owners/ Retailer / Wholesaler||1,00,000/-|